Ways to Wear Cut-Off Denim Shorts
Denim shorts are a staple of the summer wardrobe. They’re easy to wear, comfortable, and versatile enough for any occasion. But what if you want to get creative with your denim? One way is by cutting off the end of your jeans! Cutoffs can be worn as high-waisted shorts or low slung around your hips, and they’re quick and easy to make yourself using scissors or a rotary cutter. Follow these steps below for how to create cutoffs from an existing pair of jeans.
Summer Style: Cutoff Denim Shorts
If you love the look of cutoffs but don’t necessarily want to show your ankles and calves, this is for you. We’ve compiled a list of ways that will help you wear these shorts without overdoing them.
- Pair them with a flowy top or dress for an effortless look.
- Pick up some white sneakers and go casual chic.
- Wear them as bottoms when playing sports, so they don’t get dirty quickly.
- Put on leggings underneath to avoid showing too much skin if that’s what you’re worried about!
- Go with wedges instead of shoes, so they stay put better while walking around town running errands or just going out to dinner on the weekend.
Make DIY Cutoff Denim Shorts
Wearing cutoff denim is a trend that has lasted for decades. So it’s no surprise then that people are always looking for new ways to do old things when it comes to trends. Denim shorts are a great example of this! They’re like cutoff jean shorts only without the side seam running down the leg – making them easier to style than their full-length counterparts. There are so many different styles and cuts available these days that there will be something out there for everyone.
Are you having trouble with your jeans? How about making a pair of cutoff denim shorts! In the summer months, it’s all about wearing cutoff denim shorts. These can be paired with a crop top or tank top for some extra coverage in the sun. The best part is that they are so easy to make! It takes less than an hour and requires minimal sewing skills to complete this project.
The only materials you need are: scissors, thread and needle, the fabric of your choice (jeans or other), pins, ruler/straight edge, pencil/pencil sharpener
In this tutorial, I am going to teach you how to transform your old pair of pants into cute new cutoffs using the following steps:
- Cut off the pants’ legs at whatever length desired (I liked mine at 6 inches).
- Iron out any creases or wrinkles in the material.
- Sew up one side seam so that it resembles a tube top.
One of the most popular ways to wear denim is in cutoff shorts which can be worn with sandals or shoes. Due to summer heat, many women find that they prefer this style over other short options because it gives their legs more air circulation while still looking fashionable. There are so many different styles of cutoff shorts available, making it easier than ever to find ones that go well with your body type and personality.